English Fairy Tale Jack And The Beanstalk





Once upon a time, there was a little boy name Jack who lived with his mother in a small house near the village. They had no source of earnings, they had sold everything to buy a living all they were with was a cat who gave them milk. They were so good that many times Jack and his mother slept on an empty stomach. Jack used to milk the cow every morning but the cow had to be fed on fodder to give milk and they had no money so Jack's mother thought of something, she went to Jack and told him to sell their only cow. All right mother Jack went to the market to sell the cow and on the way he met a funny-looking old man.


Old man:  “good morning jack”

Jack:  “good morning”

Old man: “where are you taking this cow little boy”

Jack: “I'm going to the market to sell this cow”

Old man: “Oh child you don't have to go too far for it, give me the count I will buy it”

Jack: “what will you give me in return for my cow?”

Old man: “I have a special deal for such a good boy like you and what is that I will give you my five magic beans”

Jack was very confused these beans don't look like the usual, ones the beans looked exceptionally weird they were huge bigger than any other normal beans

Jack: “I don't want these beans what will I do with these they're not the normal beams”

Old man: “little boy they're magical”

Jack: “really how do they work?”

Old man: “they're so magical that if you plant them overnight by morning they grow right up till the sky”

Jack was convinced he traded the cow for the beans because they were magical now

Old man: “they're all yours in trade for this cow”

Jack was very excited to show it to his mom on reaching home. Jack smiled and reached into his pocket just look at these beans

Jack: mother they're magical”

Mother: “what did you sell the cows for these strange-looking beans?”
Jack: “of course mother”

Mother: “you sold the cow for some beans how foolish could you be?”

Mother became furious and threw the beans out of the window

Mother: “what a silly boy”

Jack was very sad, he ran upstairs to his little room in the Attic, he started thinking to himself how I could have been so foolish. I saw the cow for beans, he cried in bed and fell asleep without having his dinner. As the Sun rose next morning, Jack woke up and looked outside the window to his surprise. He saw a beanstalk so long that it touched the sky
Jack said “oh my god those beans were really magical” he decided to climb up the Beanstalk. The Beanstalk went up and up until it touched the sky. Poor Jack climbed and climbed until at least he could see clouds floated.
Jack said “this is awesome everything looked so small from up here” as he climbed a little more he reached a big golden door shining with the Rays of the Sun. He went further it's swung open it was a kingdom in the sky it was magical. Jack was awestruck by the beauty of the kingdom as he entered the kingdom, he saw a fearsome giant man sleeping on a chair. Jack was very hungry after climbing the Beanstalk, so he went inside slowly finding his way to the kitchen, he saw some fresh fruits and milk in the kitchen, just as he went near to grab them, he heard a loud noise Giant south “oh what is that noise” Jack was terrified he ran to hide inside a small hole
Giant said “I whoa fume I smell the blood of an Englishman be he alive or be he dead I'll find him and eat him” there's nothing better than a human broiled on toast oh yes the giant could not find any human so he ate his food that was kept on the table, he took out his sects of gold coins counter them and kept them aside on the table then he went to sleep. Jack slowly crept out of his hiding place and decided to take a sack of gold coins and thinking that mother would no more be upset with him.

Jack: “huh this is so heavy, I shall take this an escape from here”

He slid down the Beanstalk with the gold sack. He went home and gave the coins to his mother a sack of gold

Mother: “huh where did you get this from?”

Jack narrated the whole story to his mother, his mother was very happy that they had got gold and her son was back alive.
A few days later Jack climbed the Beanstalk again up he went and reached the Giant's house. Once again Jack saw the giant sleeping but this time he was slurring the small was so loud that he had to rush in some hole to save his ears. The giant woman Jack lapped up in fright and hid himself under the bed.
Giant: “he my full fum I smell the blood of an
Englishman be alive or be he dead I'll find him and eat him there's nothing better than a human broiled on toast delicious there is no boy in here” the giant did not find anyone then he took out a hen and shouted “Oh lay the golden egg now” the hen laid an egg made of gold which the giant added to the basket and went to sleep. As he went inside, Jack learned that his way was clear he took the hen and immediately climbed down the Beanstalk. After going home, he narrated the story to his mother.

Jack: “look mother, I got a hem this time it lays golden eggs see how it works”

“Oh way the golden age” now Jack's mother was very happy with him.
For the third time, Jack climbed the Beanstalk and went to the Giants Kingdom, this time he saw the Giant and playing songs on a beautiful harp he hid below the table
Giant: “he my whole thumb, I smell the blood of an Englishman be alive or mean he dead I'll find him and eat him there's nothing better than a human broiled on toast delicious, today I am going to find that Englishman anyhow” he searched here and there but couldn't find. He got so tired that he went to sleep meanwhile. Jack took the harp and was about to leave, suddenly the magic harp cried “help master help me a boy is stealing me look he's taking me away from you” the giant suddenly woke up and saw Jack with the hood Furion.
Giant: “you ran after Jack so you were the one who stole my hand and the sack of gold I will punish you for this” but Jack was too fast for him he slid down the Beanstalk as fast as he could and the giant realizing he had been tricked followed him down Jack slipped slid and climbed down the Beanstalk as quickly as he could and fetched an X from his house. He began to chop down the bean style. The Beanstalk broke and the giant fell down and broke his crown and the
Beanstalk came toppling, after as Jack's mother saw this she panicked she realized that it was her mistake but she did not stop jack from rotting things. Jack had become greedy and he could lose his life in all of this, she then went to Jack feeling sorry and explained to him.

Mother: “Jack I'm sorry that I let you steal things, I should have taught you what if the giant would have caught you, you would no longer be standing with me today”

Jack: “mother I learned my lesson today I will work hard and earn money”

Jack and his mother were very rich now and they lived happily ever.


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment