Three Dolls Story in English | Stories for Teenagers | English Fairy Tales

Three Dolls Story in English | Stories for Teenagers | English Fairy Tales



once upon a time there was a king in
India King Ragavendra who simply loved
to solve puzzles one day he received a
gift from his best friend King the last
round your highness I bring you a gift
my king His Royal Highness King villus
Rao haha it must be another puzzle your
king and I have solved many together
when we were at the Gurukul please make
yourself at home in the palace whilst I
write a reply for billa's thank you your
highness if you can find a difference in
the three dolls thank you fellas and I
assure you I shall send you the answer
soon the King laid out the three dolls
on a table and examined them he spent
hours measuring every aspect of the
dolls but he could find no difference at
all between them the King wondered what
he was missing and finally after much
thought he summoned the wisest men of
his court see if you can spot any
difference at all between the three
dolls I shall do my best your highness
the wise man examined the three dolls in
every possible detail but he too could
make out no difference in them I am
sorry your highness but in my opinion
all three dolls are exactly alike how
can this be maybe your friend was joking
your highness my friend never jokes when
it comes to puzzles and riddles our
court jester might have done a better
job
just then the court jester who was
passing by heard this and entered the
room I was passing by and I heard you
take money well would you like sir a
joke a dance or a game Oh
if the wise cannot get it then maybe a
gesture can can you find any difference
in the three dolls they feel the same
the same they weigh the same they smile
the same sell the same their sound is
silence and that two sounds the same
absolutely no difference at all your
highness maybe the puzzle is a joke then
my friend never jokes when it comes to
puzzles and riddles go away the king was
so desperate that he allowed anyone who
wished to try to solve the puzzle but
nobody succeeded one day an old
storyteller was brought in his presence
I hear there is a puzzle that bothers
you your highness
so storyteller solve puzzles now do they
maybe this story is about a puzzle your
highness
or maybe there is a story in the puzzle
try if you will the story requires a
narrator and a listener your highness so
you are asking me to stay yes your
highness and all I need is three strands
of hair three strands of hair why
well things that are the same on the
outside could be very different on the
inside now would you please pull out
three strands of your hair and give them
to me one at a time you sound like you
are ordering me maybe I am but I do not
ask for anything unreasonable do i no
take this your highness
take this
[Music]
[Music]
the difference what does this mean the
first doll is of the wise man he since
taking in every word and keeping it deep
within his heart
the second doll belongs to the fool what
he is goes in one ear and out from the
other the third doll will is the
storyteller what she hears she passes on
to others so which kind of person is the
best you think it depends on the
situation your highness sometimes there
are things that should be kept a secret
that time there are things like gossip
that don't deserve any attention and
then there are things like stories or
knowledge or lessons that must be shared
with everyone so that all can benefit
from them it is not the dolls by
themselves that are good or bad
it depends on which doll you use in what
situation oh thank you so much
this is your reward my lady thank you so
the Kings sent the reply of the puzzle
to his friend thanking him for the
wonderful lessons of the puzzle every
time he had to decide on what to do with
a piece of information whether to keep
it a secret or to ignore it or to share
it he always thought of the three dolls
and that helped him decide

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment