Lady Daffodilia Story in English | Stories for Teenagers | English Fairy Tales

Lady Daffodilia Story in English | Stories for Teenagers | English Fairy Tales


once upon a time in a lovely kingdom
there lived a lady by the name of
daffodil iya she was Mary pretty and
more importantly very tall although only
14 years old she was already as tall as
her mother this made her extremely
conceited and she showed off her height
to her best friend Prince brilliant stop
screaming I'm right here you weren't in
my view you aren't all that great at all
just because you're tall I'm Way more
smarter than you'll ever be
and indeed he was Prince brilliant spent
a lot of his time reading many books and
studying about nature and all things
logical but such things bored lady
daffodil iya and she would only yawn
which annoyed him very much
ah books they say intelligence helps you
see further than what's right in front
of you but you're so small you can only
look over the tallest and her mother the
countess turned to her angrily daffodil
yo there's no way to speak to a prince
or anyone so what if you're tall a
giraffe is smarter than you brilliant
you will not speak to a lady that way
Prince brilliant started to pout he and
Lady daffodil iya always teased each
other but today she had got the upper
hand fine you know what I'll go away and
won't return until I find a way to get
taller than you
Leedy daffodil you started to laugh but
as she saw her friend was serious
she stopped oh dear I was only joking
please don't leave but the prince only
glared at her and walked away she tried
to stop him but he wouldn't listen the
Queen and the countess heard her crying
and quickly went to her sweetheart
what's wrong don't worry child he will
definitely come back he just said that
to tease you but lady daffodil iya knew
that prince brilliant meant what he said
and nothing could change his mind
and so when evening came and the young
prince didn't return the Kingsmen were
sent around to find him they searched
for weeks and months but he couldn't be
found the kingdom was left without an
heir and lady daffodil iya without her
best friend
I shouldn't have teased him so much what
do I do without him and so she stayed in
her room and tried to read and learn as
much as she could so that she could
become like him but no matter how hard
she tried she always ended up jumbling
everything and would always get very
confused one day feeling extremely
hopeless she sadly went into the garden
this flower seems to be dying
I was just about to start with that one
little magic from my hands and it'll be
fine
what magic show me right now oh you'll
have to wait to see it
lady daffodil you was soon curious about
the way he worked and started to help in
the process - splendid your highness
you may have some magic in those hands
of yours you know she didn't understand
what the gartner meant but over time she
soon learned how to grow beautiful
flowers and plants everything looks so
beautiful how do you believe in magic
she soon took all her sadness and turned
it into love in the form of flowers
meanwhile Prince brilliant had walked a
long way
he was now tired thirsty and hungry and
had reached a strange forest where no
one had ever been Oh what is this a
spiderweb and why shouldn't there be
this forest after all belongs to me Oh
is me is mr. longlegs
now how - dirty young little prince like
you get to a place like this little
prince brilliant told mr. longlegs
everything about himself
and I won't go back until I get way more
taller than that silly princess I see
this seems interesting and since I know
a way to help you but it will take time
maybe even years I don't mind
I'll wait as long as it's needed to get
taller than lady got fat Delia alrighty
see that Bush over there with the
slightly rainbow coloured spiderwebs all
you have to do is jump into that Bush
that that's yet yep
jump in there and wait for me to come
get you
Prince brilliant was very confused but
he was in such a hurry to get tall that
he immediately jumped into the spiderweb
bush that was so strange what where am I
Prince brilliant had reached a very
special and magical place it was the
place where dreams played and stayed
together this this place is beautiful
hey welcome to Dreamland
that's your name me my name is I don't
know prince brilliant had forgotten his
own name you see the place was meant for
only dreams and play and the little
prince knew only to study he never
played any games at all and considered
them to be silly he soon started to
forget everything he had ever learned
and only dreamy thoughts filled his head
he played and played with all the dream
spirits he even forgot about lady
daffodil yeah one day mr. Long Legs came
searching for the prince
he soon found him playing around and
smiled as if pleased oh why it's the
little prince
I saw long ago hmm it seems you aren't
little anymore huh what are you talking
about I saw you just two days ago
really what you think my dear boy you
have been here for five years already
it's time you went home five years I
think it's about time you leave this
dream
and within seconds the Prince found
himself falling and falling
[Music]
he dropped on to a lawn so soft and
fresh in a garden which was
astonishingly beautiful I I remember now
I left the kingdom to get taller than
lady daffodil eeeh but I wonder if I
have gotten taller just then a young
woman came that way she was extremely
beautiful and dainty in her way of
walking Oh Prince brilliant lady
daffodil iya they hugged each other
warmly and hearing their screams the
Queen and Countess hurried outside they
were ecstatic to see Prince brilliant
and where where have you been all this
time
we searched and searched but could never
find you Prince brilliant told them all
about his adventure they all listened
carefully to the way he spoke and acted
what funny to you
well whatever it is we're happy to have
you home but my son you've seen whether
I'm more sweeter than before
Jolley spiders are all about pulling
each other's legs how do you think
theirs are so long did he just tell a
joke how to be visited whose garden is
this
it's magnificently beautiful it's mine
I grew all of this after you left I was
so sad and I tried hard to learn and
become like you
I read new things every day but nothing
ever stayed in my head I'm so sorry
no I'm sorry for leaving you all alone
all these years I wasn't too much of a
hurry to grow but I found out that
growing takes time and you can grow in
different ways - Bryn's brilliant looked
at her and smiled you are smart and
amazing in your own ways as brilliant as
I may be I could never grow a garden as
magnificent as this and I will never
leave my merry and cheerful lady
daffodil iya again you see it really
doesn't matter if one is taller or
smarter talent of different kinds can be
found in each and every person while
lady daffodil iya had learnt to be
kinder and had found her talent Prince
brilliant had learned that studies don't
really mean everything a little fun is
definitely needed to grow in the best
way possible

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment