Lion And The Mouse in English Fairy Tales


Once upon a time there lived a lion who ruled the forest, one day after eating his meal the lion
fell asleep under a tree a little mouse saw him and thought it would be fun to play on it he began running up and down the sleeping lion he ran up the tail and sweep down the lion cub angrily the loud roar he grabbed the mouse with his huge paw the mouse struggled but could not escape. The lion over his big jaws to swallow him the mouse was very scared.

The mouse said “I shall never forget it maybe one day I can help you”

The lion was so amused by the idea of the mouse being able to help him that he lifted up his paw and let him go.

The Lion said “you are lucky my friend that I've just eaten now go but don't mess with me
again or I will make a meal of you”

 A few days later the lion was roaming the jungle hunters set a trap to catch the line the hunters hid behind the tree waiting for the lion to approach the trap as he did. The hunters pulled the ropes uncommon on it, the Lions started to wall loudly and try to escape the hunters pass in the net. The hunters went back to the village to bring a cart to transport the lion. The lion was still warring loudly, all the animals including the mouse heard the war is in trouble and the mouse said “I must return the favor”

He soon reached the lion and talk to the lion “don't worry my king I will set you free”

He climbed up the trap and used his shot little teeth to bite through the ropes. Finally he freed the lion from the trap, the lion realized that even a little mouse can be a great help.

The Lion said to the mouse “Thank You mouse I will never trouble you again we'll live happily in my forest”.

The mouse saved a king's life now he is the prince of this forest and the mouse said “Thank You King bye see you soon”

The Lion replied “ah where are you going don't you want to play on me and slide down my tail”

The mouse started jumping on his back were sliding down his tail after a while.
The hunters came back with a big cart to carry the lion, the lion a mouse saw them
and started running towards them. Hawaiian gave up a big war the hunters were terrified ran away back to the village. The lion and mouse became friends forever.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment