The Best Friends Forever Story in English | Stories for Teenagers | English Fairy Tales

The Best Friends Forever Story in English | Stories for Teenagers | English Fairy Tales


once upon a time in a happy little
village there lived Hugo and LC who were
always seen together and never left each
other's side
[Music]
look L see an elf king doesn't he look
strong I could be the elf king see my
pointy ears well then I could be this
pretty wench
they were really the best of friends and
no one could ever separate them but
unlike these two who had each other deep
in the woods lived a young dwarf named
Coby who had absolutely no friends mom
let's go outside today to see the berry
fairies
Okabe can't you see I'm busy cleaning I
can't go out with you now then then what
if I went out alone sweetheart I've told
you of the mean and hungry trolls which
roam around this forest and they come
out mainly when it's light I know that
but I'll be really careful
I'm sorry Coby but you're staying in why
don't you play with one of your toys yes
mom
later on Coby came to find his mother
mom is a lunch done Oh mom's asleep this
is my chance I should go out now Coby
silently sneaked out of his house and
hurried away wandering he soon reached
the village whoa so many people I've
never been to the human village before
huh Coby caught sight of Hugo and Elsie
playing happily together children it'd
be great if I could friends with them
but how you go don't hide while I count
to ten huh you won't find me as LC
closed her eyes Coby saw his chance and
moved silently towards her Coby put a
spell on her and she soon got hypnotized
and followed him easily
after a while Hugo got tired of waiting
and soon came out LC strange did she go
home
LC was with Kobe who had taken her to
another place and now the spell since
Kobe was still a young elf with weak
magic it finally wore off my name is
kobe and I want you to play with me take
me home
nope I saw you playing with that boy so
you can play with me too come on don't
be so grumpy let's play Kobe's showed l
see the pretty fluttering butterflies
offered her delicious chocolates and
even made funny faces to make her laugh
but LC was scared and unhappy she didn't
know that Kobe only wanted to play she
thought he was a mean dwarf to have
kidnapped her it's no use I tried
everything
you won't even laugh I guess I did a
mean thing you see I don't have any
friends and only wanted someone to play
with I'm really sorry
hearing this LC thought to herself but I
can't just trust him maybe if I play
with him he will take me back home I'll
play with you but you must take me home
later Kobe was ecstatic he promised to
take her home and they both played
happily with each other
meanwhile back at home Hugo had told
everyone that LC was missing and now
everyone was looking for her LC where
are you
everyone was very worried they searched
for hours until dark finally they all
went home sadly Elsie's parents spoke
about gypsies having taken her but Hugo
but that may be one of the magical
creatures had taken her back at the
flower field elsie looked up at the sky
it's getting dark dark but your home is
far away and and trolls come out in the
night Coby started to cry bitterly it's
alright let's search for the way
tomorrow for now let's find a place to
sleep
trolls are huge and won't be able to
find us if we hide well so the two of
them want for quite some time and
finally found a hollow tree they crept
in and snuggled up to sleep back in the
village
Hugo couldn't sleep he was thinking
desperately of Elsie I have to find her
everyone is asleep I'll go now
he's sneaked out into the night and went
to search for his friend the next
morning when Elsie and Coby woke up she
asked him to take her home home why
don't we play a little more I know a
place you will absolutely love I have to
go home you don't like playing with me
do you no no that's not it I love
playing with you fine let's go to this
new place meanwhile Hugo had reached the
flower field hmm isn't that Elsie's
ribbon what if no I must think positive
she must have clumsily fallen down and
caught herself on the bushes
ah I must find her he went on hoping for
the best
Kobe however was leading Elsi through a
long dark wood goby
where are you taking me it's right here
close your eyes holding her hand
Kobe pulled Elsi through some thick
bushes now open them yep Kobe had
brought Elsi into a huge sunflower field
there were beautiful sunflowers as far
as she could see the children both
enjoyed themselves very much meanwhile
poor Hugo had reached the hollow tree oh
that's Elsie's ribbon again oh no what
if a mean fairy actually took her or a
goblin tricked her he now started to
hurry his search for her Elsi and Kobe
were playing happily but soon it started
to turn to evening Kobe I have to go
home now
No why can't we play a little more look
if it gets dark the trolls will come out
you wouldn't want that right okay let's
go back to the woods and find another
tree to sleep in Elsi agreed hoping she
could get him to take her back the next
day but as they turned to go the
sunflowers suddenly started to rustle
what is it
[Music]
it's a troll don't be scared I'm just
looking around
hey you two seem to be having fun
mind if I join you oh my name's Jamie
wait you wanna play with us but aren't
you supposed to be mean of course not I
know everyone gets scared cuz I'm a
troll I just want friends he's just like
yo cubby oh well I guess you can play
with us
[Music]
and so the three of them started playing
together Hugo had now reached the dark
woods and was wondering where Elsie
could be I hope I find her soon
what if she's hurt what if she yeah
he'll see he rushed through the thick
bushes and found Elsie standing there
annoyed poor
Elsie you can always try again
Elsie these are our new friends Coby and
Jamie they're really nice Hugo was
completely shocked to see her playing
with a troll and dwarf and seeing Elsie
so happy to meet Hugo again Coby felt
dreadfully ashamed of himself
Elsie I'm really sorry for taking you
away from your friends and family
that's all right Coby in the end it
turned out quite fine right well not
really
we still have to go home you know
and it's a long way back oh wait maybe
this will help
it's a magic hat when I shake the Bell
and make a wish it comes true we can all
go home that way but if you have that
why didn't you wish for someone to play
with
because that's no way to make true
friends is it anyway little bell I wish
to go to LC and you goes home with them
and in Kobe the Bell jingled away and
soon they were all standing in Hugo's
garden oh but our parents and everyone
must have been so worried
they are Jaime could you please wish for
everyone to forget that LC disappeared
so Jaime wished and jingled his bell and
removed all the villagers memories I may
want you to do that to my mom as well
they said goodnight and separated from
then on the four of them would play
almost every day
and soon became the best of friends
proving that friendship knows no bounds
no matter how different a person is or
seems true friendship always finds a way

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment